Updated By Cameron On May 30, 2022, 8:36 pm
"My child has entered the wrong password too many times to get access to my iPhone; it says it has been disabled and asks me to connect to iTunes. But I don't have a computer to connect to iTunes now, how can I get into the iPhone normally?"
When this unfortunate situation occurs, you may have tried connecting your phone to your computer to reset your phone in iTunes, but what if you don't have a computer nearby? Or sometimes iTunes doesn't have a way to connect to the iPhone. Don't worry, you can unlock the iPhone without your computer after reading this article.
In this article, we will provide 3 solutions to unlock a disabled iPhone without a computer.
There are two reasons for this:
When an iOS device has entered an incorrect passcode 10 times in a row, the device's security system will activate, and then a message will appear on your iPhone: iPhone is disabled from connecting to Apple iTunes.
If you want to learn more about any such unlocking, we have an in-depth article: How to bypass disabled iphone.
The easiest way to recover your device is to calm down easily and see if you can recall your device passcode, then try entering it.
If you don't remember your iPhone passcode and don't have a computer to work with at the moment. Here we show you how to unlock disabled iPhone without a computer.
There is a "Find My iPhone" service available in the iCloud website version, which can locate your iPhone and erases the device's data to unlock it. So you can unlock your iPhone via iCloud.com without a computer and without linking to iTunes.
Unlocking operation steps:
1. Open www.iCloud.com on your browser.
2. Sign in to the same Apple ID of your disabled iPhone.
3. On the displayed page, click "Find iPhone".
4. Enter your Apple ID & password. Click "All Devices" at the top, then select your iPhone.
5. Tap Erase iPhone in the options.
1. Once you click the "Erase" button, all your iPhone data and Settings will be erased. If you do not back up the data, that will be lost permanently.
2. Make sure you log in to iCloud.com with the correct Apple ID and password and that your iPhone is connected to the network. Otherwise, it cannot be unlocked.
If you have another Apple device, you can install the Find My App on your device to unlock the "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes" screen.
The Find My App can find offline iPhones with just the same Apple ID as the locked iPhone login.
Steps to unlock iP via Find My App:
1. Launch the Find My App on another iOS device.
2. Click "Me" and scroll down to find and tap "Help a friend".
3. If the Apple ID is different from the Apple ID on your disabled iPhone, you need to tap "Use a different Apple ID" and log in to your account.
4. Then click "Devices" on Find My App. Scroll down and select the iPhone you want to unlock.
5. Then, click "Erase this device". Follow the prompts to perform subsequent operations.
When this process is complete, the "iPhone is disabled, please connect to iTunes" will be removed.
The above describes the methods to unlock iPhone without a computer so far. If you still can't get rid of the prompt "iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes", you may want to consider using a computer to fix it.
What if you don't have a computer? You can find one from your friends or Internet cafes.
Steps to unlock your iPhone with a computer:
AnyUnlock can quickly fix a disabled iPhone. It is able to bypass all passwords. You can download the software for free by clicking the button below.
Step 1: Click "Erase Password" after launching AnyUnlock.
Step 2: Then click the "Start Unlocking" button to continue.
Step 3: Download the firmware and unlock it. The whole process takes about 10-20 minutes.
Special reminder: All data will be lost after reset. You may need to spend some time restoring your iPhone data after the unlocking is complete.
If you don't have a backup of your data, read further on how to recover data without a backup.
This article unlocks three solutions that enable iPhone disabled bypass without computer. If you want to unlock your iPhone without a computer, then you can try Method 1 and Method 2 to unlock it. If "Find My iPhone" is turned off on your iPhone, these two fixes will not work. When "Find My iPhone" can't fix your phone's disabled screen, AnyUnlock is a powerful tool that helps you unlock your iPhone when it is disabled to connect to iTunes without your computer.