We are committed to providing all users with the best product experience and services.
Geekersoft attaches importance to every user and strives to provide users with a pleasant experience of using iSkysoft products and services.
Most Geekersoft softwares offer free trial versions, so users can try them before deciding to buy. The trial versions have no functional limitations, only watermarks or restrictions that appear on the finished product. This helps users make informed purchasing decisions and avoid making the wrong purchase actions.
Because of this "try before buy" system, Geekersoft provides a 30-day money back guarantee. A refund is guaranteed in the following cases, and the refund will be returned to the original account you used to make the payment:
1. The purchased software has terminal technical problems and we fails to provide solutions within 30 days.
2. You have purchased the same product twice or two products with similar functions. Geekersoft will refund the purchase price of one of these products or replace one for you.
3. You did not receive the registration code within 24 hours after purchase, and did not receive a timely reply from Geekersoft support team after contacting the support center (within 48 hours).
4. You did not know that this is an automatic renewal order, and you did not receive an automatic renewal notice in your email inbox before the automatic renewal occurred. You should contact us within 7 days after automatic renewal, and we will provide a refund.
5. You made two or more payments due to a technical problem with the payment platform or other technical reasons. In this case, Geekersoft will only charge for one product once and will refund the additional payment.
1. We cannot cancel orders that exceed the 30-day refund period.
2. Refund requests due to credit card fraud or unauthorized payment.
3. Refuse to cooperate with Geekersoft support team to solve the problem and apply the solution provided without a valid reason.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.